1. Availability of learning institutions/classrooms, both physical and remote/online.
2. Demand for education – including mobilization and capacity-building to increase demand.
3. Addressing cultural and language barriers which adversely affect participation in education and development of culturally- and linguistically-sensitive curricula and teaching methods to address these barriers.
4. Access to cost-free education, including added costs, such as supplementary tutoring and uniforms.
5. Participation in quality early childhood education to support success and inclusion in later education.
6. Use of technology.
7. Increasing access through adult and non-formal education (provision, scheduling, and affordability).
1. To provide livelihood opportunities through skill enhancement and vocational training.
2. To add value by way of soft skills and preparedness for the job markets and community.
3. Promote gender equality and empower women by providing training on trades designed specifically for women and girls.
4. Training strong community leaders.
5. Empower Farmers with New Skills and showing the right channel of market and contacting digitally.
6. Create awareness on different government schemes & techniques for helping farmers.
1. Provide low cost primary healthcare in association with hospitals nearby the community.
2. Collective effort to address the public health challenges.
3. Prevent disease and promote good health amongst communities.
4. Conduct frequent health checkup camps.
1. Create a channel for the community members to come together to take collective action and generate solutions to common problems.
2. Promote participative democracy, sustainable development, rights, economic opportunity, equality and social justice through education and empowerment of people within their communities, whether these be of locality, identity or interest, in urban and rural settings.
1. Mobilize/organize and train/enable communities for collective actions to promote sustainable development, and to achieve it through promoting values of civil society.
2. Create awareness regarding environmental pollution and environmental degradation, and its effect(s) on human health, social set-up, and economy.
3. Mass awareness campaigns, tree planting drives, rainwater harvesting, cleanup drives, promoting ecologically sustainable practices for waste removal like vermiculture and composting instead of dumping in landfills, supporting the use of cycles and green renewable fuels instead of dangerous fossil fuel.
4. Training rural youth in sustainable agriculture and promotion of youth involvement in agriculture.
PT No.8&9 part, Sabari Nagar,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu,
Copyright © Aadhi Sahasraa Foundation | 2021